JUST IN: “You Are My Everything”: Nigerian Man Overjoyed as He Finally Marries His American Sweetheart

"You Are My Everything": Nigerian Man Overjoyed as He Finally Marries His American Sweetheart

…C0NTINUE READING HERE >>>

A young Nigerian man is over the moon as he has tied the nuptial knots with his American loverThe video of their went viral on , getting over 458,000 views and close to 2500 commentsThe said she does not care about the negative comments trailing their

Many TikTok users are reacting to the video of a Nigerian man who married his American sweetheart.

The video shared by @mr_mrsaderemi, showed the couple sharing a kiss apparently after tying the nuptials.

They were dressed in a Yoruba traditional attire, holding hands and enjoying their union, but the video also got many comments.

While some of the comments where positive and wishing the couple well, others insinuated that the woman was older.

However, the woman said she does not care about negative comments people are making about their union.

Read also

“This is really for better for worse”: Video as Nigerian couple get married by riverside

In another video, the Nigerian man was spotted with the American woman and the video is captioned:

PAY ATTENTION: Share your outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through [email protected]!

“I will you forever my sweetheart.”

Watch the video below:

Reactions as Nigerian man marries American woman

@Priceless said:

“Wife dey na you dey find Rihanna.”

@Mama and Her Girls said:

“It's good to watch video to the end before you comment on. I almost typed sweet .”

@Gift Feddies said:

“So old can younger girls but aged can't? Congratulations Ma.”

@debra oliver commented:

“God please don't allow any of my brothers to marry an older woman because of money.”

@HotpasteMEDIA remarked:

“The woman is beautiful. Why all the harsh comments? If the man finds her beautiful and attractive, then who are you to complain?”

@kingdomBuzz said:

“She is beautiful. The guy is lucky. Good luck my guy.”

Read also

“That's how Moses Bliss started”: Handsome young man selling ugu goes viral as he cuts with speed

@MissKelin said:

“Another day just to remind you that when the time is right, I, the Lord will make it happen. There's a match made for everyone.”

Meanwhile, a Nigerian lady found love in faraway East , and the relationship resulted in a marriage.

A heartwarming wedding video trending online showed the day the man and the lady tied the nuptials.

The man is from South Sudan while the lady is Igbo, Nigeria, making their wedding to draw attention.

Source: Henzodaily.ng