JUST IN: “Serious wahala”: Nigerian man angry over voice note landlord sent his younger sister, posts it

"Serious wahala": Nigerian man angry over voice note landlord sent his younger sister, posts it

A Nigerian landlord has incurred the wrath of a young man over the voice note he sent his younger sisterTaking to social media, the young man shared the voice note from the landlord and the threat he sent in responseInternet users were in stitches and funnily appealed to the man to grant the request of the landlord

Nigerians have reacted to the voice note a landlord sent to a female tenant.

The tenant’s elder brother got angry over the voice note and shared it online as he expressed his displeasure.

The house owner professed love to his younger sibling.
Photo Credit: (@trumpeli_)
Source: TikTok

In a TikTok video, @trumpeli_ showed his WhatsApp chat with his sister where she forwarded the landlord’s voice note to him.

In the voice note, the landlord confessed his feelings for the female tenant, saying she made him fall in love again.

Read also

“Stop recording me in public”: Cute guy laments after going viral on TikTok

PAY ATTENTION: Share your outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through [email protected]!

He admitted that it was love at first sight and pleaded with the tenant to make him happy again.

In anger, the tenant’s brother sent her a voice note for the landlord where he threatened to deal with him.

A funny chat involving a landlord and his male tenant had surfaced online and amused people.

Watch the video below:

People found @trumpeli_’s video hilarious

Muna said:

“Is the love me the way I do for me? .. Heii chim! Landlord wan knack.. Em say, baby I’ve fall in love.”

O_B_IT0 said:

“He say na girl wey never start to Dey wear paint.”

OBIANUJU said:

“Make me happy once more again, as if the girl don make am happy before werey landlord.”

Med. Magdo said:

“I love my brother na only him fit do this kind thing.

Read also

“N150k?”: Confused tenant cries out over burial contribution letter late landlord’s family gave him

“He gave one of my tenants quit notice.”

user6845297859041 said:

“The way I shouted heeeiiii.”

Armanidc said:

“Make una love him the way he do na.”

Vel boo said:

“Is not a crime just give us 2 years free rent let’s think about it.”

Man flaunts his caring landlord’s daughter

Meanwhile, Henzodaily.ng previously reported that a man had shown how his landlord’s daughter cares for him.

In a video that has gone viral, the pretty lady tried to shield her face from the camera because she was shy. A few seconds into the video, she gave him rice and later brought him a full plate of beans. Many said the man was having the best time of his life.

There were social media users who asked if there are vacant apartments in his compound as they were ready to pay many years’ rents.

Source: Henzodaily.ng