JUST IN: “My Parents Don’t Give Me Allowance Anymore”: Nigerian Millionaire, 19, Shows Her Account Balance

"My Parents Don't Give Me Allowance Anymore": Nigerian Millionaire, 19, Shows Her Account Balance

At 19, a young lady is living the good life many people her age and even older can only dream ofThe young millionaire took to to share her success and revealed her don't send her allowance money anymoreAccording to her, she made her first million at 16 and has gone on to make more, purchasing land and a car as well

A Nigerian lady, Somtochukwu Favour, has counted her blessings as she joined the “Of Course” challenge in style.

The 19-year-old lady revealed she is a millionaire and made her first million at 16.

Somtochukwu Favour said she funds her lifestyle herself.
Credit: @somibae
Source:

Favour displayed her account balance, which showed that she has $14,950 (over N24 million) in her domiciliary account with FCMB.

Favour says she does many businesses

Read also

BBNaija's Queen narrates how she met her David, netizens react: “He's so intentional”

In a TikTok video, Favour added that her always ask her for money because she is well-to-do.

PAY ATTENTION: Share your outstanding with our editors! Please reach us through [email protected]!

Favour added that she is a forex trader and has six other businesses on the side, adding that people find it hard to believe she is 19.

Favour also stated that her parents no longer give her money as they realised she could fund her lifestyle.

She proudly revealed that she had purchased land, a car and paid her younger twin siblings' fees.

Wpurchasedatch the video below:

Netizens divided over @sommibae's display

glorypaul506 said:

“Me @ 24 and wondering when all my hardworks will pay off.”

dat_gurl_oma said:

“My age mate don get money pass me me manifesting 500k only.”

preciouschillynw5 said:

“Me,25 I don't even have up to 200k on my account.”

Read also

Nigerian lady selling palm oil shows off her business online, sparks mixed reactions

Pixie said:

“Are you doing rituals?”

symplfaithy said:

“Am 19 too but am just am just a tired Nigerian .”

sashsam20 said:

”Pls put me through oo.”

Big_Sammy said:

“Sommie you're always changing wigs how many do you have.”

Clare said:

“And I'm older than her with nothing to show offGod.”

Lady, 19, shares how she became millionaire

Meanwhile, Henzodaily.ng previously reported that a 19-year-old millionaire had shared her success story.

When the money started coming, Goodness said she didn't think of herself alone as she equally made others happy. She said:

“My breakthrough came while I was going through Nairaland. That was the first time I came across Freelance writing. I took interest immediately and registered on Upwork. At first, the money was coming in peanuts, and it was hard getting jobs as there was cutthroat competition on the platform. But I refused to give up. Well, refusing to give up wasn't the only thing I did. I started saving from the few cents I got…”

Source: Henzodaily.ng