JUST IN: “I’m Jealous of Their Love”: Man Reacts as His Mother Feeds His Wife at Hospital, Video Melts Hearts

"I'm Jealous of Their Love": Man Reacts as His Mother Feeds His Wife at Hospital, Video Melts Hearts

“I'm Jealous of Their Love”: Reacts as His Mother Feeds His Wife at Hospital, Video Melts Hearts

…C0NTINUE READING HERE >>>

A has melted hearts with a video of his mother spoon-feeding his wife at the hospitalAccording to him, his mother took his wife as her daughter and their sweet bond has been making him jealousNetizens in the comments section, especially , prayed for to bless them with a kind mother-in-law

A video of a Nigerian feeding her son's wife at a hospital has captured the hearts of netizens on .

The woman's son shared the adorable video showcasing the bond between his mother and his wife.

Man shares video of mother feeding his wife
Photo credit: @justbeautyinternational/TikTok.
Source: TikTok

Video shows woman feeding daughter-in-law

In the clip shared via his official TikTok account, the man identified as @justbeautyinternational captured his mother spoon-feeding his wife.

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

Read also

“Where una dey see them”: Nigerian man visits his on graduation day, gets her money bouquet

He disclosed that his mother had taken his wife as her biological daughter and the bond they shared made him jealous.

He wrote:

“POV; When Ur Mother Takes Ur Wife as Her own daughter. Hmmm!I'm jealous oo.”

Watch the video below:

Reactions as woman spoon-feeds daughter-in-law

The video sparked reactions from netizens who prayed to experience such a great with their mothers-in-law.

Others genuinely asked God to bless the man's mother for being a helper to her son's wife.

Brownsugar commented:

“My mother-in-law birth only 3boys and na only my husband don bring wife come house like this I Dey enjoy Shege.”

AAMVAGE said:

“This is my mother in-law may God keep that woman alive for me l owe her a lot.”

The big smile reacted:

“May God bless her.”

@adebiyiolayinka said:

“Love you ma you are the best.”

Amaka commented:

“God abeg this is what I want.”

Read also

After 8 years, Nigerian returns to reunite with family, mother overcome with joy on seeing her

@zinny reacted:

pls with faith I pray I have this kind of mother in-law with a kind heart that will take me as her own daughter Amen.”

@gifty reacted:

“I am praying for my mother in-law to live long cause I will enjoy her and she will enjoy me too..! pray God just do it for me.”

Asigotreats said:

“God bless your mother, tell her she has another daughter.”

Lady dances as mother-in-law carries newborn child

Meanwhile, Henzodaily.ng previously reported that a young Nigerian lady, @yanki_titi, stirred massive reactions online after making a video of her mother-in-law carrying her child.

Describing the woman as a good person, she said that she hoped the woman who had come to help her with their newborn would not go back on time.

Source: Henzodaily.ng