22-year-old lady poisoned weeks after launching her own salon

GistReel Entertainment

22-year-old poisoned weeks after launching her own salon

…C0NTINUE READING HERE >>>

22-year-old lady poisoned weeks after launching her own salon

A Kenyan lady, Karen Knowles has reportedly fell victim to poisoning during an outing with to celebrate the grand opening of her salon.

Reports indicate that Karen, known for her entrepreneurial spirit and successful fashion ventures, was celebrating the opening of her new with friends in Yaoundé.

The group had gathered for a meal at a local , where Karen's excitement for her latest business endeavor was palpable.

22-year-old lady poisoned weeks after launching her own salon22-year-old lady poisoned weeks after launching her own salon

However, what was meant to be a joyous occasion quickly turned into a nightmare.

Around 1 pm, as Karen and her friends prepared to depart, she suddenly fell ill.

Witnesses recount how Karen began exhibiting distressing symptoms, including vomiting, urinating, and excreting, causing immediate concern among her friends.

Recognizing the severity of the situation, the taxi who was supposed to take Karen home swiftly intervened.

Sensing the urgency, he rushed Karen to a nearby in a desperate bid to save her life.

Despite the efforts of medical professionals, tragically, Karen Knowles succumbed to the effects of poisoning around 4:30 pm that same day.

See below;

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*